At Papa, our vision is to create a world where no one has to go it alone. Across our social channels, we want to promote a welcoming and informative community where everyone feels at home. In order to do so, we have established certain guidelines for content and comments.
Social media guidelines
Any posts or comments containing the following will be promptly removed and repeated violations of our guidelines will result in restriction from accessing our social platforms:
- Content that is offensive, abusive, or discriminatory, including hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability
- Harassment, bullying, or personal attacks against individuals or groups
- Inappropriate or explicit language or imagery
- Spam or repetitive content
- False information or misleading claims
- Violations of intellectual property rights or copyrights
- Any content that is deemed illegal or encourages illegal activities
- Members’ health or other personal information
Our aim is to maintain a positive and respectful environment, and we appreciate your cooperation in adhering to these guidelines. If you have any questions about this policy or to report any abuses of it, please send us a private message on any of our social channels.