We're hiring! Earn while doing good in your community.
Part-Time Companion Caregiver in Five Points, PA (and surrounding areas)
Papa Pals are part-time companion caregivers who provide support to Papa members, offering things like help around the house, shopping, transportation, and companionship. Papa members include older adults, seniors and families.
Papa Pals make a difference in their communities. They’re kind, patient and reliable people who love to help others.
As a Papa Pal, you can use our mobile app to browse flexible, hourly work opportunities and book visits with members. Most visits are 2 to 4 hours.
You will have full control over your schedule. You choose the days, times and types of visits that are best for you.
Types of visits include:
- Companionship: Engage in conversations, watch movies, play board games, go for walks, and more
- Errands: Take members grocery shopping, to the bank, hair salon or anywhere they need to go
- House Tasks: Help around the house with laundry, light cleaning, pet care, meal prep, and more
- Transportation: Drive members to the doctor or dentist and help them access care
Pay: Earn $15.00/hr an hour as a Papa Pal, plus bonuses. When bonuses apply, you can earn $20 to $25 an hour.
Mileage: Papa reimburses mileage for your commute to and from each visit.
Transportation Visits: If you provide transportation to a Papa member, Papa reimburses that mileage as well.
Requirements to work with Papa:
- Age 18 or above
- U.S. work authorization
- Valid form of ID (driver’s license, state ID, or passport)
- Available to work immediately
- Caring, patient and reliable personality
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance (only if you want to do transportation visits)
- Clean and dependable vehicle (only if you want to do transportation visits)
- Must be able to pass background check
No health care experience is required to become a Papa Pal. It’s not a nursing role.
Your application includes a background check. Papa pays for the background check. There is no cost to you.
Being a Papa Pal is a great job for people who:
- Have life experience helping others
- Are handy around the house
- Want a flexible, part-time schedule
- Enjoy variety at work
- Love helping people in their community
We’re looking for people from all walks of life who want a rewarding and flexible job!
Papa is growing in Five Points, PA. Ready to join us?