We're hiring! Earn while doing good in your community.
Part-Time Companion Caregiver in Bell, CA (and surrounding areas)
What is a Papa Pal? Papa Pals are part-time companion caregivers who support Papa members, providing things like help around the house, shopping, car rides, and companionship. Papa members include older adults, seniors and families.
Papa Pals make a difference in their communities. Papa Pals are kind, patient and reliable people who love to help others.
What is Papa? Papa connects members and their families to real people for help with companionship, everyday tasks, car rides, and more. It’s a benefit provided by hundreds of health insurance and benefit plans. Anyone can apply to work as a Papa Pal, but you can only get Papa services through your benefits.
Being a Papa Pal is a great job for people who:
- Have life experience helping others
- Want a flexible, part-time schedule
- Enjoy variety at work
- Want to help their community
- Are kind, friendly, and reliable
Working as a Papa Pal: Papa Pals use the mobile app to see hourly work opportunities, which are called visits. You make your own schedule and choose the type of visit. Most visits are 2-4 hours.
Types of visits include:
- Companionship: Have conversations, watch movies, play board games, go for walks, and more
- Errands: Lend a hand with grocery shopping and picking up prescriptions
- House Tasks: Help around the house with laundry, light cleaning, pet care, meal prep, and more
- Transportation: Drive members to the doctor or dentist and help them get where they need to go
Pay: Earn $18.00/hr as a Papa Pal, plus bonuses. When bonuses apply, you can earn between $18.00/hr and $20 an hour or more.
Mileage: Depending on where you live, Papa reimburses mileage for your commute to each visit.
Transportation Visits: If you provide transportation to a Papa member, Papa reimburses that mileage as well.
Requirements to work with Papa:
- Age 21 or older
- Ability to communicate in English
- A valid U.S. state government-issued driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to pass a background check and motor vehicle report
- Proof of vehicle insurance, including their name on the policy.
- Access to a smartphone
- Access to a vehicle
No healthcare experience is required to become a Papa Pal.
Your application includes a background check. Papa pays for the background check.
We’re looking for people from all walks of life who want a rewarding and flexible job!
Papa is growing in Bell, CA. Ready to join us?